- Improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and increase productivity
- Preserve the effectiveness and dependability of air conditioning equipment
- Reduce downtime and repair expenses
Pacific West Industries provides commercial and industrial maintenance agreements for all types of air conditioning systems. Whether your facility uses unitary systems or has a central plant, our agreements cover rooftop units, chillers, boilers, air-handlers, cooling towers, humidifiers, compressors, variable speed drives, pumps and controls.
Every agreement can be customized to meet the financial commitments, energy concerns and the comfort needs of your facility. We include energy conservation analysis as well as predictive service analysis to maximize your investment return.
- Energy optimization analysis
- Full maintenance options, including service calls
- Off site monitoring, 24/7
Check out the EPA.gov HVAC Maintenance checklist here or allow our factory certified technicians the opportunity to evaluate your air conditioning and controls system. We can prepare a customized maintenance plan for your facility. We can propose an array of different options, best suited to meet the unique needs of your business and to preserve equipment, reduce operating costs, and optimize indoor air quality.
Air Conditioning Controls & Mechanical
Southern California Area:
Los Angeles County
San Bernardino County
San Diego County
City of Industry
Santa Fe Springs
4085 E La Palma Ave B
Anaheim, CA 92807
- Commercial Air Conditioning/HVAC
- Building Automation & Controls
- Engineering, Design & Retrofit
- Orange County - Los Angeles
Day & Night